Renting is a great way to get the most out of your condo. Using an agency can help minimize the risks and maximize the rewards.
Why rent your Ocean Edge condo with us:
- Our websites (LeightonRentals.com; OceanEdge.net)
- Ads on Homeaway, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, VRBO, Flipkey, Expedia, Airbnb
- 360º Virtual Tours
- YouTube Videos
- Social Media
- Email Campaigns
Accidental Damage Protection program for peace of mind and security
Rental Process Coordination
- 24/7 online bookings
- Licensed reservation agents
- Cutting edge reservations system
- Travel Insurance
- Credit card, e-check, check
- Electronic tenant lease
- Tenant check-in & check-out
- Tenant satisfactions surveys
- Toll free reservation line
- Flexible pricing strategy
- No minimum weeks required
- Timely & accurate owner payment
- Direct deposit of rental income
- Online owner portal
- Email notifications of bookings
- Basic Service Plan
- Extended Service Plan
Owner managed & operated vacation rental company
- Affiliated with international Vacation Rental Managers Association, Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce, Brewster Chamber of Commerce, …
7 Steps to Renting your condominium
Talk to us BEFORE buying or upgrading your rental property. We know what renters want. Contact us for a free consultation with our Ocean Edge sales and rental experts before making this important investment decision.
Meet with our rental manager and create a rental plan that meets your needs as a homeowner. We advise you on pricing strategies, calendar availability and amenity offerings to accommodate your rental goal whether it is monthly cash flow, weekly profit or seasonal return on investment.
Get your property camera-ready. We will take pictures of each room, the exterior patio and/or yard and a 360 degree virtual tour. Then we create a detailed property description including all amenities for your prospective guests.
We advertise your property, make the reservations, process leases, collect payments.
Prepare property for the vacation rental season. Spring cleaning, pest control, …
We check your tenants in.
Collect your rental income. We generate owner statements. You will receive a 50% rental deposit after a reservation is made. The balance will be paid after the guest checks out.
error: Content is protected !!